Friday, February 1, 2013

NYX Nude Matte Shadow

I am in love with my NYX Nude Matte Shadow's, they are so freaking amazing, I have many other eyeshadows but I find myself constantly reaching for these. The matte texture is amazing for any look you want to create. Great pigmentation. They also have many shades of browns from warmer colors to more cool grey tone colors. The work great for filling in eyebrows and are a perfect transitional color for the crease. I honestly cannot say anything bad about them, they are just amazing and of course the price, you just can't beat it. Please check them out at nyxcosmetics.com, you will not be dissapointed. Here is a look I created using the shadows. I hope you enjoy and please comment with any questions you have. Thank you for your time. :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment